Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin
- You need 2-3 lb of boneless pork loin.
- Prepare 6 slice of applewood or maple bacon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of large pinch of salt and pepper.
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin step by step
- Rub vegetable oil on pork loin. Combine dry seasoning and thoroughly press on the pork loin..
- Wrap tightly with bacon. Have the connecting ends of the bacon meet on the underside of the pork loin..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until pork reaches desired doneness and bacon is caramelized..
- If the bacon needs to brown more quickly, a few minutes under the broiler will help..
- Variations; Mustards, BBQ sauce, orange peel seasoning, citrus zest, molasses, beer, bourbon, breadcrumbs, crumbled french fried onions, maple, worcestershire sauce, cumin, thyme, smoked cumin,.