Chipotle crusted pork tenderloin.
You can have Chipotle crusted pork tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chipotle crusted pork tenderloin
- You need 1 of Pork tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chipotle chili powder.
- It’s 1 of One and a half teaspoons salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of brown sugar.
Chipotle crusted pork tenderloin instructions
- In plastic bag combine onion powder garlic powder chipotle chili powder salt and brown sugar. Please tenderloins in bag and shake coating meat evenly. Refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Deer in pan until brown 2 minutes on each side and then roast in 375 oven for 20 minutes. Temperature should be 150 inside rest for 5 minutes and temperature will be 160 to eat..