Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. After all my research to create my ultimate fudgy brownie recipe, I wanted to apply some of my new knowledge to create a super fudgy mug brownie. I previously created this brownie mug cake which produces a chewy brownie but needs some wait time. Today's recipe is so much easier.
If you've ever enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate after being out in the snow, you know what I'm talking about. Mug brownies are merely the next step in the evolution of hot chocolate. The Secret to my Mug Cake & Brownie Recipes! You can have Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- Prepare 35 g of flour.
- It’s 15 g of cocoa.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 75 of ml/74g milk.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- You need 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- It’s of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- Prepare of ~peanut butter.
- You need of ~ice cream.
- Prepare of ~whipped cream.
- You need of ~berries or bananas.
- Prepare of ~jam.
Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. When you microwave a mug dessert, you're actually steaming the batter so it micro-bakes up moist and delicious. Just be sure not to overcook your brownie. How to Make a Brownie in a Mug: Start by mixing the dry ingredients in your mug – flour, sugar, cocoa, salt.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake step by step
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
Add the chocolate chips – these make our brownie fudgy! Stir in the wet ingredients – oil, vanilla and milk. If you're looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe to curb an intense chocolate craving, reach for your favorite mug and this recipe for Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake. This sweet treat is so gooey and chocolatey that you'll think you had died and gone to heaven. The vanilla glaze adds a bit of flavor contrast as well as flavor depth to the already delicious brownie.