Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly).
You can cook Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly)
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion (minced).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of sloppy joe mix (you can make your own).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 can of biscuits.
Sloppy Joe Pockets (kid friendly) step by step
- brown ground beef with minced onions, salt and pepper.
- drain ground beef. add sloppy Joe mix, brown sugar, & ketchup …
- open up the first can of biscuits. spread biscuits out by hand. can use a floured rolling pin if you want to. I tend to just press it out. it should be pressed out to 5"- 6" across..
- put a about. tablespoon of sloppy Joe mix. sprinkle with cheese. fold in half and with water on your finger run it around 1/2 of the open edge. pinch the edge to seal..
- spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray..
- keep repeating making the pockets until the desired amount of pockets are made. lay them on the cookie sheet..
- before putting in the oven use a paint brush to paint milk on pockets..
- bake until golden brown at 350°.
- paint tops with unsalted butter when u take it out of the oven..