Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole. Be the first to review this recipe. In a large skillet, heat the oil and fry the potatoes until they brown lightly. Add seasonings to your taste (salt, pepper, garlic Spread potatoes in casserole and top with remaining cheese.
If you are making Potatoes O'Brien, add green or red sweet peppers. Set the onions/peppers aside in a bowl. Frozen Potatoes O'Brien w/ Onions & Peppers. You can have Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen Home Fried Potatoes O'Brien.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Corn flakes.
Overnight make ahead breakfast casserole success! I can't wait to dig in, because this casserole is so hearty and salty from the ham, ultra cheesy and creamy, and even satisfies my carb-y loving self with the potatoes! Home > Recipes > Vegetables > Cheesy Potatoes O'brien. How to make Potatoes O'Brien using fingerling potatoes and onions.
Easy, Cheesy, Home Fried "Potatoes O'Brien" Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes in baking pan. Add in cheese, soups, and seasonings to taste. Mix thoroughly..
- Top with crushed up corn flakes, cover, and bake in the oven for 40-60 mins or until cornflakes begin to turn golden brown..
- Serve. Enjoy! 🤤.
This is an easy pan fried potatoes recipe that makes a perfect side dish! Potatoes O'Brien Casserole recipe: Try this Potatoes O'Brien Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. On holidays, a friend serves these creamy, cheesy potatoes when we gather together to celebrate with lifelong friends and grown children. Been making this for years, using frozen potatoes O'Brien.