Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake. One Pot Chicken & Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish Chicken thighs are not the only meat you can make this one pan chicken and potato bake with. Use Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes if that is what.
If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time. Watch our video for a One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake to find out exactly how easy it is! One Pan Chicken and Potatoes recipe is a simple, easy and delicious dinner idea that can be thrown together in minutes. You can have Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake
- It’s 4-6 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare 2 cans of cut green beans drained.
- Prepare 3 pound of bag small red potatoes, cut in half or fourth.
- You need 1 of large white onion sliced.
- Prepare 2 packets of Italian dressing seasoning.
- You need 1 stick of butter melted.
Just toss chicken Legs, potatoes in. Serve baked chicken and potatoes with squeezed lemon juice and sprinkled fresh dill or parsley over entire Reheat roasted chicken and potatoes leftovers on baking sheet. Come back and tell me if you. This baked chicken and potatoes recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, which tend to have a bit more flavor than boneless chicken breasts.
Larry's easy 1 pan chicken and potato bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Prepare large baking pan, spray with non stick pam..
- Use one packet of Italian dressing seasoning as a dry rub on the breast..
- Put the cut seasoned chicken in the greased pan long way down center..
- Put drained green beans on one side of the chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Put cut potatoes on other side of chicken in pan as seen in pic..
- Add sliced onion over potatoes and chicken..
- Sprinkle other Italian seasoning package over entire pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire pan.
- Cover pan with foil..
- Bake at 360 for 1:10.
- Serve and enjoy!.
The bone adds flavor to the meat while it cooks. As a bonus, bone-in meat is usually cheaper than boneless cuts at the store, giving you more bang for your. Chicken and potatoes are two of the most loved ingredients and when you combine them together, they make an amazing meal for dinner. Easy one pan meal for chicken thighs with potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. I used tomatoes, string beans, onion and potatoes but the possibilities are endless.