Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes. Take out of the oven and carefully flip chicken around. But you're right, it's definitely easier to bake a whole chicken than a giant turkey. This post may contain affiliate links.
Preparing baby potatoes for cooking is very straightforward. This clean eating one pan roasted chicken dish is an easy way to get a heathy family dinner on the table without a lot of fuss. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. You can have Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes
- You need of For chicken:.
- You need of Whole chicken.
- Prepare 1.5 L of Apple juice.
- Prepare of Fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 spoons of honey.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of For potatoes:.
- Prepare of Baby potatoes.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- It’s Half of lemon.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time. I serve Oven Baked Chicken and Potatoes with sour cream, sprinkled with fresh scallions, as I like to dip Roasted potatoes are awesome, but when you bake them in chicken juices, they are double I like problems that are easy to solve. So, buying drumsticks makes not only for a delicious dinner, but.
Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes step by step
- Wash chicken and place it to the deep baking dish.
- Pour apple juice so it would cover the chicken approx half way.
- Add tyme and some salt..
- Place it in the oven at 200c degrees. Cook for around 1-1/2h. To get the crispy skin apply the honey to the top of the chicken that is not covered by the juice sometime 45min into the baking..
- For the potatoes: wash and cut the potatoes in half..
- Place it in the baking tray..
- Melt the butter. Once it's melted squeeze lemon juice. Pour the mixture on the potatoes..
- Add garlic and thyme. Add some salt. Bake it for 30-40min together with the chicken at the 200c degrees..
One-Pan Paprika Chicken with Potatoes and Tomatoes. This one-pan chicken dinner is made with potatoes, onions, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and an easy paprika sauce. Small red or yellow potatoes can be substituted for the baby potatoes; cut them into bite-sized pieces before baking. Outrageously delicious, fast prep chicken dinner: Sticky Baked Chicken Drumsticks slathered in an There are very few sauces in this world that taste so great with so few ingredients. Chicken drumsticks and thighs are wrapped in bacon and baked with baby potatoes and a special Nutritional Information.