Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast.
You can have Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast
- You need 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- Prepare 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- It’s 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- It’s 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of salt&pepper.
Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast step by step
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..