baked eggplant and ground beef Bob Green p. 112.
You can cook baked eggplant and ground beef Bob Green p. 112 using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of baked eggplant and ground beef Bob Green p. 112
- You need 4 cup of eggplant thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- You need 2 clove of roasted garlic, minced…….
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 12 oz of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of salt one eigth tsp..
- You need 1 of black pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of quick tomato sauce or Barilla marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
baked eggplant and ground beef Bob Green p. 112 step by step
- oven to 375.
- roasting garlic………….oven at 375.
- separate head of garlic into cloves, taking care to make sure paper skin remains on individual cloves.
- lightly and evenly coat cloves with cooking spray and place on sheet pan.
- cook until cloves are soft to touch, about 20 minutes.
- remove from oven and cool.
- remove papery skin from garlic.
- use garlic.
- cook eggplant……..coat eggplant, onion and roasted garlic with cooking spray. Place on sheet pan and cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- coat hot skillet with cooking spray. Cook beef In skillet, stirring often, until browned about 5 min…..Stir in oregano, cinnamon, cumin, salt, pepper..
- coat a square 9 inch pan with cooking spray. Pour in one half cup tomato sauce and top with one half eggplant mixture, one half beef mixture, the remaining one half eggplant mixture, and the beef mixture. Pour in remaining one half cup tomato sauce.
- Pour water around edges of pan.
- cook in oven 375 for 40 min. and serve.