Lava mug cake. Just like your favorite molten chocolate lava cake but made in a mug! Molten chocolate lava cake is one of my all-time favorite desserts. A rich fudgy cake filled with warm melted chocolate.
This is a delicious dessert that is just ready to be shared especially on Valentines Day but of course you can share it on any day. Seriously, THE BEST keto chocolate lava mug cake recipe in existence! This mug cake is incredibly easy to make, ridiculously low carb, and chok-full of rich chocolate decadence. You can have Lava mug cake using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lava mug cake
- It’s For Dry of ingredients–.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 packet of Chocolate biscuits.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare For of Batter.
- You need few drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coffee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocholate.
I previously made keto lava cakes before and while I love those, I wanted to create a microwave mug version. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake Recipe Microwave Instructions. This molten lava Nutella mug cake recipe is unbelievably healthy, low carb, paleo, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
Lava mug cake step by step
- First sift a cup of Maida, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- Finely crush a packet of chocolate biscuit in a mixer grinder and sift it in that bowl.
- Take 1/4 cup ghee to that add 1/2cup condensed milk. Then Mix with a whisker.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Whisk the mixture well. If your mixture looks very thick add a little bit of milk. If the mixture is thin add some more Maida..
- Add a tbsp of coffee to have a great taste.
- Take 3 coffee cups and fill 1/4 of the cups..
- For lava, we need to take dark chocolate, melt it with a double boiler method and freeze it for some hours. It looks thick! (prepare the lava earlier).
- Add 3 tbsp of prepared lava to each of the cups.
- Now add some more batter above the lava layer. (WARNING:-This process should be done fast as baking soda starts it's reaction and if taken a lot of time cake would spoil).
- Put the cups on a preheated oven at 180 degrees or at convection mode.
- After 25-30 mins our lava mug cake is prepared to Enjoy the cake as your evening snacks in this lockdown..
Low Carb Nutella Molten Lava Cake Mug Cake Recipe (Paleo). End the night with one of the easiest lava desserts ever. This one-mug wonder combines the richness of a classic red velvet cake with the melt-in-your-mouthness of a soufflé. Quick and easy chocolate molten lava cake is made in a mug in your microwave. Pour half of it into a microwave safe bowl or mug and push the chunk of chocolate/Dove chocolate right into the center.