Slow and simple bbq Pulled Chicken.
You can have Slow and simple bbq Pulled Chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow and simple bbq Pulled Chicken
- You need 500 g of Chicken breast cut up to 4 large pieces.
- You need 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- It’s 1 cup of Coke.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepperlĺ0.
- It’s 3 of heaped tbls of a Smokey bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of a medium sized onion diced.
- It’s 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
Slow and simple bbq Pulled Chicken instructions
- Spray the pot with a little olive oil Throw all the ingredients into the Slow Cooker stir.
- Close the lid and cook on low four 4 hours.
- When cooked shred the chicken in the slow cooker put back on low while you prepare what your having with it..
- Add some more bbq sauce when it's plated if needed..