Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy.
You can have Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered milk.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Meat squares.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut oil to fry squares.
- You need of Beef scramble.
- You need 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large leeks.
- You need 1 cup of celery sliced.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onions.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of heaping minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy instructions
- Wash the leeks and celery very well. I am not exaggerating to say I washed out a 1/2 cup of sand. Slice the leeks and celery. Set aside..
- Cube the potatoes cover with water add the salt. Boil till fork tender. Pour out all but a cup of the water. Add 1/2 stick of butter, Worcestershire sauce, and powdered milk..
- Stir and mash the potatoes if more water is needed add a bit at a time. Press the ground beef flat. Adding salt and pepper. Heat the oil..
- Cut the meat sheet into small squares break apart and fry each little square..
- Turn as needed and set on a plate do this in batches..
- Take the 1/2 pound of ground beef for scrambling add to the pan you fried the little squares. Add the leeks, garlic and celery..
- Sauté till leeks and celery are tender. When tender add the dehydrated onions. Stir in the onions and then add the tablespoon of butter..
- When the butter melts add the flour. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Add the spices and beef broth stirring occasionally until it thickens..
- Add the meat squares and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add potatoes in a bowl form a crater and fill with the gravy beef squares. Serve I hope you!!!.