Easy cheesy potatoes. Easy Cheesy Potatoes are sure to become a favorite side dish in your house. Tender potatoes in a short-cut cheese sauce are baked until golden and bubbly! Reviews for: Photos of Easy Cheesy Potatoes.
The Best Scalloped Potatoes are easier to make than you might think! This scalloped potato recipe has a classic creamy sauce and is topped off with extra cheese for cheesy scalloped potatoes that. You have to make this easy Cheesy Potatoes Recipe. You can cook Easy cheesy potatoes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy cheesy potatoes
- Prepare 4 medium of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Adobo.
This recipes does not take very much work (my favorite kind of side dishes). This easy cheesy potatoes recipe is a classic, but it's one of my favorites by far. Potatoes are so versatile, that it's a lot of fun to see how many different ways I can use them in a recipe. What Potatoes are Best for Loaded Potato Soup?
Easy cheesy potatoes instructions
- Place a medium pot of water to boil.
- Scrub rinse and quarter potatoes.
- Add potatoes to boiling water and cook until tender.
- Drain potatoes and lightly smash them.
- Top with butter, steamed broccoli, seasoning and cheese..
- Microwave until cheese is melted.
- Optional: top with sour cream and crumbled bacon and ENJOY!.
Can You Freeze Easy Cheesy Loaded Potato Soup? Because of the cream in the soup base, this soup doesn't freeze very well. This easy scalloped potatoes recipe makes creamy, cheesy homemade scalloped potatoes. They taste AMAZING even though this is actually a healthy version! The ingredients for Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are potatoes, cheese, and milk with additional flavors such as garlic.