left over mashed potato pancakes. Mix mashed potatoes, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic, and any optional ingredients, into mashed potatoes. Preheat skillet and add a couple of tablespoons of Crisco shortening or oil. Make sure the mixture is not too thin.
If it looks too wet, add more. Forming leftover mashed potatoes into patties and pan-frying them is easily the most delicious thing you can do with leftovers. Combine mashed potatoes, egg, and pepper in a bowl and mix well together. You can have left over mashed potato pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of left over mashed potato pancakes
- Prepare 3 cup of left over mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of chopped green onions.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chives.
- You need 2 tbsp of pharmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
Pour bread crumbs into a small bowl. Store your leftover mashed potatoes in an airtight container in the fridge and they will be good for up to three days. Once you have made the pancakes, you store them in the fridge for two to three days and reheat them in the oven. How Do You Serve These Pancakes?
left over mashed potato pancakes instructions
- in a bowl mix all ingredients until well combined.
- spray electric fry pan with cooking spray.
- drop potato mixture by the heaping tablespoons full.
- fry on medium heat till golden brown on each side.
Potato pancakes are such a delicious way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. We've always loved mashed potatoes and rarely have leftovers, but with this recipe we are sure to try and have some saved so we can make these mashed potato pancakes the next. Get those spare spuds ready for Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes! This leftover mashed potatoes breakfast will be a hit with your family, especially KIDS. This is a very VERSATILE recipe and you can also play Here are some TIPS for making leftover mashed potato pancakes: If you like these pancakes super crispy, press these.