Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️
- You need 2 pound of Pot Roast Beef.
- It’s as needed of Salt and Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion (large), cut into large dice.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed.
- You need 5 of carrots, peeled and cut into 1inch.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks, cut into 4 cm.
- You need 250 ml of red wine.
- It’s 750 ml of beef broth.
- Prepare 50 gr of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 750 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1inch.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ instructions
- Pat beef dry with paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Brown aggressively all over – a deep dark brown crust is essential for flavour base! Should take about 7 minutes.Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- In the same skillet, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until onion is browned. Add wine, reduce by half. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Mix together flour and about 1 cup of the broth. Lumps is fine. Pour into slow cooker..
- Add remaining broth, carrots, celery,oregano, rosemary and thyme into slow cooker..
- Cover and slow cook on LOW for 5 hours. Add potato, slow cook on LOW for 3 hours..
- Remove beef. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice thickly. Adjust salt and black pepper of Sauce to taste. Serve beef with vegetables and plenty of sauce!.