Crockpot Pot Roast.
You can cook Crockpot Pot Roast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pot Roast
- You need 3-4 pound of Roast (do not need to sear)(I prefer a good Chuck Roast).
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 package of dry gravy mix.
- You need 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix (dry).
- You need of Pepperoncini Peppers.
Crockpot Pot Roast instructions
- Put the Roast in a crock pot.
- Sprinkle the gravy mix and a Ranch mix on top..
- Salt and pepper to your like.
- Place the peppers on top of the Roast, including some juice..
- Place the 1/2 stick of butter on top..
- Put lid on and cook on low till tender. Approx 6-8 hours..