Crock Pot Roast. Tender Pot Roast simmered in a rich gravy full of flavour is a perfect weekday or weekend dinner. I used aged balsamic and doubled the garlic. Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com.
Chuck roast – I like to use a wider shorter roast here, then the bed of vegetables can just lay atop. Olive oil – for searing the roast and sautéing the aromatics. Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. You can have Crock Pot Roast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast
- It’s 1 of large chuck roast.
- You need 1 bag of baby carrots.
- It’s 3 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 large can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cube of beef bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. Crock Pot Onion Soup Beef Pot Roast. Utilize one of those hours to roast some vegetables to serve on the side. A fool proof recipe for The Best Crock Pot Roast.
Crock Pot Roast instructions
- Chop onion into chunks approximately 6 pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl mix soup and milk.
- Place roast, bouillon cube, soup mix, and onion in crock pot. Cook on low for 6 hrs.
- Cut potatoes into fourths..
- Add potatoes and 3/4 bag of carrots. Cook additional 2 hrs on high or until potatoes and carrots are tender..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
Fall apart tender beef that's been deliciously seasoned, served with carrots and potatoes! Place thinly sliced celery on the bottom of Crock Pot, add carrots and quartered potatoes, then roast. Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters! This is a classic recipe for venison roast with tender yellow potatoes, chunks of carrots and celery and onion and. Slow cooker/crock pot recipes have low hands on time and are very set-it-and-forget-it type meals.