Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Creamy Garlic Sun Dried Tomato Salmon Skillet Recipe Layer on the flavor with a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce over lightly seasoned sauteed salmon. In the same pan, combine heavy cream, lemon juice and vegetable stock.
Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. Cover the cooking pot while reducing the wine to half. All-purpose cream and Romano cheese are good alternatives. You can have Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- Prepare 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- It’s 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- It’s of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 C of half and half.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- It’s to taste of S&P.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh basil for garnish.
Try this creamy pan seared salmon with tomatoes! Crispy salmon fillets swimming in a creamy, lemony, garlicky sauce… can I get an AMEN?! Okay, a high-five will do. 😀. This is definitely a cross between my Pan-Seared Salmon with Tomatoes and Spinach AND my Creamy Lemon Chicken.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce step by step
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
This Creamy Tuscan Salmon recipe serves up perfectly pan-seared salmon, smothered in a creamy garlic sauce, with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and olives – delicious! It's such a healthy and easy fish dish, perfect for weeknights. This ultra easy Tuscan Salmon recipe is a winner when it comes to. DeLallo's Simply Pesto Sun-Dried Tomato with Olive is the perfect antidote and peace keeper in the kitchen. It's a mix of sun-dried tomatoes and olives And with a dose of half and half, it makes a killer creamy sauce for a one-pan chicken dinner.