Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets. Okra is a flowering plant known for its edible seed pods. It's cultivated in warm and tropical climates, such as those in Africa and South Asia. Sometimes referred to as "lady's finger," okra comes in two.
Find healthy, delicious okra recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Okra, Abelmoschus esculentus is Vitamin K and Vitamin C rich vegetable support for Immune System, Manage Diabetes, Skin Health, and Anti-Stress Effects. Packs A Truck Loads Of Nutrients. You can cook Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets
- It’s 4 of Chicken tenders.
- It’s 4 of Okra.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Shio-koji (salt fermented rice malt).
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- You need of Salsa sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Pokka Lemon (lemon juice concentrate).
- You need 1 of Tabasco sauce.
Like a number of natural ingredients, scientists are turning a keen eye to this time-tested home. Okra helps lubricate the large intestines due to its bulk laxative qualities. It is a supreme vegetable for those feeling weak, exhausted, and suffering from depression. Okra is used for healing ulcers and to.
Healthy Okra & Carrot Fried Chicken Tender Cutlets instructions
- Remove any sinews from the tenders, wrap, and use a wooden spoon to pound, thinning them out. Lightly season with shio-koji and pepper..
- Cut the carrot into thick matchsticks. Boil the okra and carrot until just slightly tender. If microwaving, 2 minutes at 700 W..
- Wrap the okra and carrot inside the flattened chicken tenders..
- Apply mayonnaise to the outside surface of the chicken tender wraps, coat in panko, and cook in a oven at 1200W for 15 minutes..
- As long as the center cooks through, it's complete. Here's a cross-cut view of a finished chicken tender wrap..
- Make the salsa sauce by combining tomato sauce, lemon juice, and tabasco sauce in your preferred amounts. Serve together with the cutlets..
Okra is a funny little green vegetable with a funny little name. A small, spear-shaped green veggie Okra packs impressive amounts of nutrients into its little pods. Okra is a vegetable loved by very few people. However, it is a powerhouse of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A. While okra may have a slimy reputation, it is a low-calorie, low-carb, and high-fiber vegetable that provides vitamin K and antioxidants.