Pot Roast, crock pot. Slow Cooker Pot Roast in a garlic balsamic sauce perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner,. Tender Pot Roast simmered in a rich gravy full of flavour is a perfect weekday or weekend dinner. Slow Cooker, Instant Pot and Oven methods included!
Has anyone made this recipe in an electric roaster? I am making a large pork roast so it won't fit in my crock pot. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. You can cook Pot Roast, crock pot using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast, crock pot
- It’s 2 tsp of unseasoned meat tenderizer.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 4 lb of Roast or brisket.
My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste – a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker. Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters! The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book Of Slow Cooker Dinners. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food!
Pot Roast, crock pot step by step
- Place brisket/roast on large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil..
- Sprinkle tenderizer and seasonings on both sides of meat..
- Pour liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce over top..
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6-10 hoursor overnight..
- Place foil-wrapped meat in Crock-Pot..
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 – 10 hours..
- Pull meat apart with a fork to absorb all juices..
- Next day, serve with BBQ sauce for sandwhiches or use meat for burritos.
- From "Rival, Crock-Pot Cooking".
It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. And have you ever tried crock pot roast with fresh herbs? It's so much better than dried so it's worth the splurge. How to Make Pot Roast: Start by seasoning the meat with salt, pepper and thyme. For this recipe, we used fresh thyme because of much additional flavor it adds, but if you only have dried thyme it would of I've made pot roast so many times in my crock pot, but I have never has it taste as good as this.