tater-tot hot dish. Mix browned beef, salt, pepper, soup and green beans. Layers of seasoned ground beef, tater tots, creamy soups and French-fried onion rings build a great autumn casserole. Add tater tots; mix cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup together and pour mixture over dish.
At this point wrap your dish tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. Tater Tot Hot Dish Video Recipe for your viewing pleasure. This Tater Tot Recipe with Cheese and Vegetables is a big hit in our house. You can cook tater-tot hot dish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of tater-tot hot dish
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of cup.
- It’s 1 packages of tater tots.
- You need 1 cup of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom souo.
Tater Tot Casserole, or Tater Tot HotDish as we call it in Minnesota, is a family favorite! Easy to make with ground beef, frozen veggies, and tater tots — comfort food perfect for. Tater tot hotdish or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter is a simple casserole with a few main components. Typically in these casserole recipes, you will find meat, potatoes or.
tater-tot hot dish instructions
- Brown hamburger with onion.
- place a layer of tots on the bottom of a cassarole dish.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- once hamburger is done combine with veggies and undiluted soup.
- place mixture on top of tots.
- place another layer of tots of top and place cover on dish.
- cook for 50-60 minutes.
Tater Tot Hotdish is a classic comfort meal here in Minnesota. Here's my tried and true recipe This dish, humble in appearance, is especially beloved in Minnesota, with whole sections of small town Best tater tot hot dish ever!! I made the gravy version with ground turkey, and baked in a large pyrex. Vegetarian Tater Tot Hotdish – a classic comforting Minnesota casserole, now vegetarian-friendly! Now that it's officially September we can talk all things FALL!