slow cooker pot roast. Slow Cooker, Instant Pot and Oven methods included! Fall apart, tender Pot Roast slow cooked and smothered in a delicious gravy with potatoes and carrots. A warm and hearty dinner recipe… this beef roast is a perfect complete meal you can prepare with minimum effort.
The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one place. You can have slow cooker pot roast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of slow cooker pot roast
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of boneless beef pot roast.
- You need 4 each of carrots sliced.
- It’s 4 each of medium potatoes.
- You need 2 envelope of lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture. It should be cooked to perfection in about six hours. I also have a suggestion on the type of slowcooker used.
slow cooker pot roast step by step
- in large skilled, heat oil and brown roast..
- in slow cooker, arrange veggies; top with roast.
- combine soup mix with water & add to slow cooker. Cook covered on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Remove roast and veggies..
- to thickened gravy, stir in 1/4 cup of water blended with 2 theory all purpose flour. cook on HIGH until thick..
I first tried making this recipe in a small Nesco but it was not able to keep the roast completely immersed in the soup mixture. I work full time, so this slow cooker roast beef is my go-to when I want a hearty, home cooked meal. It's a comfort to walk in and smell this simmering slow cooker pot roast that I know will be fall-apart tender and delicious. —Gina Jackson, Ogdensburg, New York. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.