Baked parmesan chicken. Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. All Reviews for Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Crispy Baked Parmesan Chicken has a crispy crunchy coating with a tender juicy chicken breast inside. Nobody will ever believe that this is baked and not fried! Perfect to enjoy on its own or in a. You can cook Baked parmesan chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked parmesan chicken
- You need 3 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of bread crumbs seasoned.
Baked Parmesan Chicken is a super quick and easy recipe for tender, flavorful chicken. It is so juicy and coated in well balanced flavors, both you and your kids will be so happy to eat it! Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those everyone-should-know-how-to-make recipes. It's Chicken breasts, garlic, parmesan and bread crumbs baked in the oven with a drizzle of mayonnaise!
Baked parmesan chicken instructions
- Heat oven to 425. Pound out a chicken breast. You want them to be equal thickness from end to end..
- Mix mayo and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Spread mix on top of the chicken breast..
- Sprinkle seasoned bread crumbs on top of breast. Spray a little oil on top..
- Place in oven and cook for about 25 minutes. Add to broiler for 5 minutes if you want it more crispy on top. Enjoy.
I love to serve Baked Parmesan Chicken with Parmesan Rice or garlic shells and steamed broccoli. This is a super simple weeknight meal the whole family will love. Oven Baked Sheet Pan Crispy Lemon Parmesan Garlic Chicken & Veggies is a complete dinner with potatoes and green beans smothered in a garlic butter sauce! This baked chicken parmesan is delicious. Chicken Parmesan has to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways of preparing chicken, don't you agree?