Crock-pot pot roast. Slow Cooker Pot Roast in a garlic balsamic sauce perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner,. Pot roast is a big, tough beef cut (usually a cheap cut perfect for slow cooking), seared, covered and cooked slow with herbs and veggies in a flavourful. The juice was so hot from the crock pot that we didn't need to put it into a sauce pan. just whisked it up in a bowl.
The only things I woud change is that I would use whole baby carrots and add in. My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste – a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker. Served with a simple brown gravy, carrots and potatoes, it's a homey and delicious Sunday supper or weeknight dinner. You can have Crock-pot pot roast using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-pot pot roast
- You need 3 lb of roast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worchestershire saue.
- It’s 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- It’s 6 of whole potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of carrots cut in thirds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
Place thinly sliced celery on the bottom of Crock Pot, add carrots and quartered potatoes, then roast. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. And have you ever tried crock pot roast with fresh herbs?
Crock-pot pot roast step by step
- Brown roast in oil and salt and pepper it..
- Combine hot water, worchestershire sauce, and buillon cube. Let the cube dissolve somewhat..
- Put roast in crock-pot and place potatoes and carrots on and around it..
- Salt and pepper it..
- Pour juice mixture on roast and veggies..
- Cook on low 10 to 12 hours..
- For gravy: measure juices (if necessary, add water to equal 3 cups). Combine flour and 1 cup cold water to thicken. Boil juices in saucepan and add thickening..
It's so much better than dried so it's worth the splurge. Slow cooker pot roast is made with only five ingredients plus water. It's an easy pot roast recipe with onion soup mix and veggies. This easy slow cooker pot roast needs only five common ingredients plus water; you can even substitute vegetables you have on hand or omit them altogether. Slow cooker/crock pot recipes have low hands on time and are very set-it-and-forget-it type meals.