A Tasty Baked Macaroni and Cheese by Sholiach Refuah Melchizedek. The Ultimate Five-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese Discover a super-simple way to make mac and cheese from scratch. Yall this baked macaroni and cheese is FULL OF SOUL!!
This homemade macaroni and cheese is a great alternative to the boxed version—and you can pronounce all of the ingredients. It's hard to think of a single dish with more universal kid appeal and many kids like boxed macaroni and cheese, but this version will tempt them away from it. When you're craving homemade mac and cheese, this southern baked version is a wonderful option. You can cook A Tasty Baked Macaroni and Cheese by Sholiach Refuah Melchizedek using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Tasty Baked Macaroni and Cheese by Sholiach Refuah Melchizedek
- You need 1 packages of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 can of (sm can) tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 box of macaroni.
- It’s 1/4 cup of egg beaters.
- You need 4 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Cook macaroni according to package directions and drain, rinse and set aside. Mix well until macaroni is well coated. Drain macaroni; add to cheese sauce and stir to coat. I used a little more pasta than directed, and several cups of broccoli that cooked with pasta.
A Tasty Baked Macaroni and Cheese by Sholiach Refuah Melchizedek step by step
- Pour olive oil in frying pan with garlic crust and saute but don't brown or burn the garlic.
- Put the meat inside and cook in the frying pan till done. (season the meat to your preference.).
- Mix brown sugar with tomato sauce to taste then mix it with the meat in the frying pan. Heat up on low flame..
- meanwhile cook noodles until almost done. then mix with meat and sauce in the frying pan..
- Pour the a beater in mixing it evenly..
- Sprinkle cheese on top evenly. Then, put it in the oven at 400°F for 25 minutes..
- Check to make sure the cheese is not getting too brown. Then take it out and let it sit. ( you can also put bacon on top of the dish while it is baking to let the bacon flavor baked into the macaroni and cheese.).
In an effort to realign macaroni and cheese, I brought together three concepts: a baked pasta technique from Cucina Simpatica, a potato gratin And Melissa Clark spreads her kugel in a baking sheet achieving a predominantly crunchy texture. Back in the macaroni and cheese lab, I combined. Baked macaroni and cheese has long reigned as the quintessential comfort food. It's the perfect dish for a family dinner or potluck picnic, and will bring a smile to any face after a long day. Make your favourite macaroni & cheese extra-yummy with the addition of KRAFT Shredded Cheese and then bake it in the oven for an ooey-gooey melt.