Simple pot roast. Then sprinkle in rosemary, stir the vegetables, and return the roast to the pot. Cover the pot with a lid. Season vegetables with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
This beef pot roast is cooked low and slow with carrots and potatoes to make it a full meal. With little preparation you can have a hearty, comforting dinner with little effort. Best of all everything is made in one pot! You can cook Simple pot roast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple pot roast
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of chuck roast.
- You need 2 tbsp of A-1 steaksauce.
- It’s 1 packages of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
Salt and freshly ground black pepper. It requires slow cooking over low heat to ensure tender, flavorful meat. What Makes the Best Pot Roast? Pot roasts typically use the tougher cuts of beef—a chuck roast or shoulder roast—which have the most flavor.
Simple pot roast instructions
- pre heat oven to 350.
- brush meat with A-1.
- sprinkle onion soup mix on top.
- spread mushroom soup on top.
- bake at 350 for 2 1/2 to 3 hrs.
- before placing roast into oven, line large baking dish with extra wide heavy duty aluminum foil,(a big enough piece to wrap meat loosely) seal foil around meat and bake for 3 hours.
Get tips for making this meltingly tender comfort food. Beef Pot Roast "Didn't change a thing and came out perfect." – guelsy lemus. Simple Beef Pot Roast "By far the best pot roast I have ever made! Most Made Today Easy pot roast recipe made in one pot, using simple ingredients and loaded with potatoes and carrots. The meat is very ender and just melts in your mouth and is packed with flavor.