Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
The homemade bbq sauce is thin and bakes right into the chicken as it cooks. Out of all the baked BBQ chicken recipes I make, my son seems to like this one the best. I guess because it's not to spicy or smokey. You can have Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 large of Green Pepper, sliced in small strips.
- You need 1 of Bottle of BBQ sauce, I used 1 bottle of sweet baby rays BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 10 piece of thin cut chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
Oven baked BBQ chicken thighs, cooked on convection to get an extra crispy skin, then brushed with a special BBQ sauce and These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere. They are fall-off-the-bone tender and juicy inside, covered by a layer of crispy skin. Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love While baked BBQ chicken seems like a simple enough dinner idea, it's also a dish that often gets the short end of the stick.
Baked BBQ chicken with Peppers & Onions instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 475°.
- Slice onion and pepper. Add to large bowl and combine with light brown sugar and 1/2 BBQ sauce.
- Rinse chicken, pat dry & add to bowl with peppers, onion, & BBQ sauce.
- Mix chicken and add half of what's left of bottle of BBQ sauce, leaving some BBQ sauce left over..
- Cover with foil after mixing well & refrigerate atleast 30 minutes.
- When ready, add to pan. You can keep peppers &Onions separate to one side of pan if you choose or on top of chicken & add remaining BBQ sauce on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then let sit for about 3 minutes before serving. And Enjoy!.
Plain Popcorn Chicken: You can leave the popcorn chicken plain. Simply add a little more seasoning (salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and garlic powder) to the cornflake mixture and leave off the honey BBQ. #BBQChicken #bakedchicken. Tough chicken drumsticks are forgiving and you can usually get away without a marinade, allowing the chicken some time to marinate will always result in better meat! Combine the mayo, horseradish, oil, garlic, salt, paprika, and pepper to create a wonderful marinade. BBQ baked chicken legs can be a great addition to your keto diet.