Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭.
You can cook Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭
- It’s 1 of Medium sized Pork joint.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Chinese 5 Spice.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Thai mixed Spice.
- You need 2 of Vegetable stock cubes.
- You need 2 of Dessert Spoons Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Lemongrass purée.
- You need 3 of Dessert Spoons BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 1 Pint of Boiling Water.
Slow Pot Roast Pork SE Asian Style 🇹🇭 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 (gas mark 6) Seal off the Pork joint evenly in a pan on the stove to retain the flavours, add sliced whole garlic cloves to stimulate their flavour..
- Whilst the meat is sealing, prepare your cooking stock. Put all of the ingredients into a casserole dish and pour in the boiling water and mix..
- Once the meat is evenly sealed, gently place it into the casserole dish and ensure the liquid level is around half way up the meat. Sprinkle a dusting of Smoked Paprika over the rind and position some of the Garlic cloves on the top. Place on the lid and pop it in the oven..
- Leave the oven on 180 for 30 minutes then turn it down to 150 or when you notice the liquid bubbling. Once the Pork has been in for an hour, take it out and turn it upside down..
- Every hour repeat the process of turning the meat and you’ll notice it will be turning a nice deep brown colour.This will occur naturally..
- For the final half an hour remove the lid and turn the heat back up to 180 degrees to finish it off. Then remove the dish from the oven, replace the lid and allow the meat to cool in the liquid. This will help to keep it moist and prevent shrinkage. Enjoy your SE Asian style pork..