Pot roast potatoes. A stick-to-your-ribs hearty and oh so satisfying meal the whole family will enjoy! A classic recipe that will remind you of home. Easy to throw together and packed with flavor.
Set aside the pressure cooked Instant Pot baby potatoes. Using paper towels, pat the roast dry and season it really liberally. This Instant Pot Pot Roast is so tender it falls apart when you try to take it out. You can cook Pot roast potatoes using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot roast potatoes
- It’s of Left over boiled potatoes.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need of Sprinkle of parsley.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 TBS of margarine.
- It’s 2 TBS of canola oil.
It has such great I wanted to really show off the smooth, creaminess of these Little Potatoes and how quickly they can. Ina Garten's Garlic-Roasted Potatoes from Food Network's Barefoot Contessa make the perfect classic side dish for any meal. Carrots, rutabaga, and potatoes make this classic beef pot roast a hearty one-pot meal. If you have other favorite vegetables you like in a pot roast, feel free to add them.
Pot roast potatoes step by step
- Take the left over potatoes from the Frigde.
- Chop your garlic.
- Pour oil and margarine in the pot.
- Then followed by garlic.
- Add parsley, salt on the pot then stir.
- Pour the potatoes on that mixture.
- Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Let the potatoed roast until they start to turn golden brownish.
- Serve them with any side dish and meat enjoy 😋😋😋.
One of the best bang-for-buck meals of all time. Thanks to Turo for sponsoring this video! Pot roast isn't really a specific cut of meat—it's more of a method to slowly cook a big hunk of tough meat (the tougher, the better!) until meltingly tender. Most people use a rump roast or bottom round. Slow Cooked Balsamic Pot Roast is perfect for an easy weekday or weekend dinner!