Potatoes in Thyme. We roasted the potatoes with some olive oil, garlic, and some dried leaf thyme. Instead of the thyme, use rosemary or chives if you prefer, or toss them with fresh chopped parsley. Roasted sweet potatoes coated in fresh thyme leaves and garlic are a crowd-pleasing side dish for dinner parties or Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
Drain potatoes in a colander set over a pot. Season potatoes with salt, pepper and chopped thyme. Seasoning dishes with herbs is a quick and easy way to give them a deliciously different taste. You can cook Potatoes in Thyme using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes in Thyme
- Prepare 4 pound of potatoes 3 huge ones.
- You need 1 quart of water.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 pinches of thyme, dried.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
Allen Smith shows how to dress up potatoes with one of his. Download Potatoes thyme stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. While the grill is hot, prepare an extra serving of potatoes to reserve for the Chopped Niçoise Salad. These cheesy, hash brown Company Potatoes make a quick and easy side dish, perfect for a I love these Company Potatoes.
Potatoes in Thyme step by step
- Peel and wash the potatoes. I use a stainless steel pot scrubber, a new one, to peel the peeling off as you wash it..
- Dice the potatoes..
- Cover with tap water.
- Boil till fork tender. Drain half of the water. Add the butter..
- Add the thyme and parsley..
- Stir well. Cover and let sit 20 minutes this will cause the potatoes to become creamy and dreamy..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
My mom made them for Christmas and I couldn't stop eating them. Combine potatoes and garlic in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper. Add potato mixture to hot Add thyme; toss to coat. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; set aside. Give our Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Thyme a look!