Pot Roast Veggies. Very tender pot roast and veggies and it made a great gravy. I used my enamel lined dutch oven instead of a roasting pan and foil. I used Kitchen Bouquet for the browning sauce.
Y'all, I love me some pot roast. It's one of my family's favorite meals, too. Place roast in bottom of slow cooker and put veggies on top. You can cook Pot Roast Veggies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast Veggies
- Prepare 1 of medium sized Butternut.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion.
- You need 2 of whole Sweet Corn Chopped.
- It’s 1 of large Sweet Potatoe.
- You need 500 g of fresh Broccoli.
- You need 500 of fresh Coliflower.
- It’s 6 of baby Potatoes chopped in half.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 4 of Tblsp Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
Place gravy, vinegar, and dressing mix in small bowl and stir. Try this delicious Instant Pot Roast and Veggies recipe for a hearty and healthy meal that is sure to Cook this delicious roast in an Instant Pot to get the lean beef to a level of absolute tender perfection. Essentially my Old Fashioned Pot Roast, except revised a tad for the oven, and adding in the classic two pot roast veggies, potatoes and carrots. I decided to call it a Sunday Oven Braised Pot Roast.
Pot Roast Veggies step by step
- Wash and chop your veggies..
- In your pot melt butter will oil. Add in your onion cut into quarters. Cook till translucent..
- Add in all the rest of your veggies..
- Season and serve.
Dutch oven pot roast recipes are the ultimate comfort food. With a variety of vegetables and Serve the pot roast and vegetables with hot baked biscuits or crusty bread for a tasty and satisfying. This Vegetarian Portobello Pot Roast recipe can be made easily in the slow cooker or Instant Pot This delicious veggie-filled mushroom pot roast will be yours to serve and enjoy! Pot roast is a big, tough beef cut (usually a cheap cut perfect for slow cooking), seared, covered and cooked slow with herbs and veggies in a flavourful broth until fall apart tender. This Instant Pot Pork Roast recipe has saved the day multiple times when I've been in a pinch.