skye's rich and moist banana bread. Sour cream guarantees a moist and tender loaf. And bananas are sliced instead of mashed in this recipe, giving a concentrated banana taste in every bite. All Reviews for Janet's Rich Banana Bread.
I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch. There's banana and then there's THE banana bread. This recipe makes the most chewy and moist bread that it's almost like cake. You can have skye's rich and moist banana bread using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of skye's rich and moist banana bread
- Prepare 4 medium of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of applesauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shortening.
- It’s 3/4 cup of regular sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
There's just something about banana bread that's so comforting especially when it's in the oven. Moist, rich chocolatey banana bread with a dollop of homemade whipped cream and raspberries? Can't wait for you guys to make. "Just want to chime in here and say that this bread is delicious.
skye's rich and moist banana bread step by step
- this recipe will make one bundt "cake" pan or 2 loaf pans of banana bread.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- grease and flour your pan(s), bottom and sides.
- hand mix in a large bowl – bananas, shortening, applesauce, sugars, eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- add – flour (2 cups), baking powder and baking soda. stir well..
- add – milk in gradually. then throw nuts in with remaining flour..
- bake on center rack for 45 – 60 minutes… or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. being careful not to over-bake..
- let cool completely on a cooling rack..
- slice… eat plain as is. or… top with a simple powdered sugar drizzle, whipped cream, or even a small scoop of vanilla ice cream..
- for the powdered sugar drizzle, what you will need is 1 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar, 1-2 tsp vanilla, and 2-3 tbsp milk. whisk together. .. and then using a fork… "drizzle" it over top of your bread..
It came out soft and moist (but not underdone) on the inside with a slightly crunchy exterior." #bread #breadrecipes #bananabread #bananabreadrecipes. Banana bread muffins allow you to indulge in the delicious flavor of banana bread without having to store a huge loaf or go through the bread quickly. Muffins allow you to get an appropriate portion of banana bread with every bite. To make these Super Moist Banana Bread Muffins you will need the. Super Moist Banana Bread with yogurt – what is the trick to keeping it very moist?