Breaded boneless pork chop. Juicy, delicious, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop fan) LOVES them.
Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Bone-in lean pork chops – The bone allows these chops to hold their shape in the fryer. Remove chops from brine and pat dry. You can cook Breaded boneless pork chop using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breaded boneless pork chop
- Prepare of Boneless pork chop.
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Paprika.
- You need of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Mix bread crumbs and parmegiano cheese in third bowl. Coat chops with flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture and finally coat with bread crumb mix. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner! We make these pork chops when we want a quick meal the entire family will enjoy, picky eaters included!
Breaded boneless pork chop instructions
- In zip bag put the pork chop in add 1/4 cup of flour and shake leave for half hour.
- Mix the dry ingredients on side and mix the wet on other water plate.
- Oil over medium heat start dipping first in egg then the flour then fried each side for 3 minutes (shallow fried)enjoy serve with vegetables and yams.
Clean residue off with. pan with small amount of water to steam. These ranch pork chops are coated in savory seasonings then grilled to perfection. Add the crumbed pork chop and put it into the pan. Repeat the breading procedure with the remaining pork chops. Brown pork chops on both sides.