Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache. A very chocolatey, moist Chocolate Fudge Cake that is similar to chocolate mud cake, but not as dense. Made with both melted chocolate and cocoa, AND topped with chocolate ganache, this one is sure to satisfying your chocolate cravings! Super easy to make, very forgiving, no stand mixer or.
Super Moist Chocolate Cake – about a year ago, I made an eggless version for some reason. I totally forgotten about making the egg version until someone requested. This cake is easy, super moist and soft with amazing chocolate ganache. You can cook Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of castor sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 cup of water (room temperature).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of self-raising flour.
- It’s 200 grams of slab of chocolate.
- Prepare 155 grams of canned dessert cream.
I made this chocolate ganache cake without a mixer and it was ready to go from bowl to oven in less than five minutes with just a couple turns of the whisk. I'm the first to admit that cake mixes can be great because they're convenient, the results are nearly guaranteed, and they produce moist and light cakes. This cocoa-based cake is deeply chocolatey and incredibly moist. It surprises me every single time with how good it is for something so easy.
Easy Moist Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Ganache instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180°F Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- add eggs and beat well.
- Sift cocoa, bicarb of soda and self raising flour into mixture.
- Beat for abt 2mins until all ingredients combined.
- Add 1cup of water and beat well.
- Pour into greased cake tin.
- Bake for 20 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- All cake to cool for about 20 mins.
- Place tinned cream in a small saucepan and heat on stove…melt chocolate in cream on stove top and pour over cake.
- Decorate as desired.
It is a great emergency chocolate cake to have in your repertoire for forgotten birthdays, last-minute visitors, or urgent Friday night chocolate cravings. Honestly, chocolate ganache is really simple to make and only requires two ingredients: chocolate and heavy whipping cream. I've eaten chocolate ganache but never dreamed how easy it is to make. I made a two-layer chocolate cake, split each layer in two. This chocolate ganache recipe is really easy and only requires two ingredients!