Zesty Pork Chops. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Place the pork chops in a large, resealable plastic bag. Drain the pork chops, and discard remaining marinade.
In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with garlic-pepper blend and salt; add to hot skillet. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. You can have Zesty Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zesty Pork Chops
- You need of 2 tsp salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops.
Add the pork chops; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for eight hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Brown pork chops on both sides in a skillet. Add onion and Zesty Italian dressing.
Zesty Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat the oven at 400°. Mix all 4 ingredients for the rub in a small bowl.
- Cover the porkchops with the olive oil and rub the seasoning over the top of it on both sides.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 145°.
Juicy, pan-seared pork chops get even better when cooked with an easy to make tomato sauce that packs a little sweetness and just the right amount of tanginess. Key Steps for Instant Pot Pork Chops Use thick, boneless loin chops. You could pretty much use any pork chops for this recipe, but boneless loin chops give you two advantages: The first is there's no bone to work around, and the second is that loin chops are generally more tender and quick-cooking than other pork chops. Place pork on rack in broiler pan. For a complete grilled meal, cut zucchini lengthwise in half, brush with oil, season with salt and pepper and grill with the pork chops.