Cucumber & French beans salad with egg and tuna. Validate executable specifications against your code on any modern development stack. Strengthen BDD collaboration and create living documentation in Jira. Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) is a widely-cultivated creeping vine plant in the Cucurbitaceae gourd family that bears cucumiform fruits, which are used as vegetables.
Cucumber BDD Tool Tutorial With Selenium in Java. Cucumber Cook Book Guide Cucumber Framework designing. Cucumber – Overview – In order to get better advantage of the software testing, organizations are nowadays taking a step forward. You can cook Cucumber & French beans salad with egg and tuna using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber & French beans salad with egg and tuna
- You need 2 of Japanese cucumbers.
- It’s 1 bunch of French beans.
- Prepare 8 small of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 4 each of bird eye chili.
- You need 1/2 can of tuna chunks.
- Prepare 1 pinch of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
They implement important acceptance test scenarios w. 🎦 Cucumber. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. cucumber [ˈkju:kʌmbə]Существительное. cucumber / cucumbers. Перевод слова cucumber, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Cucumber is the common name for a widely cultivated creeping vine, Cucumis sativus, in the gourd family Cucurbitaceae, characterized by large leaves, thin tendrils, and a typically elongated, green-skinned fruit with tapered ends. The term also is applied to the edible, cylindrical fruit of this plant.
Cucumber & French beans salad with egg and tuna step by step
- Washed, peeled and cut cucumbers.
- Washed, cut French bean into roughly 4cm.
- Bring a pot of water to boil egg (hard boiled), removed shell.
- Bring another pot of water to boil for branching the French beans approx 5 minutes.
- Roughly cut bird eye chili in a bowl.
- Washed cherry tomatoes and put them in the bowl with the roughly cut bird eye chili.
- once everything done mixed them together.
- Placed the half can of tuna chunks on top of the salad, drizzled with 2 tblspoon olive oil and 4 tblspoon of balsamic vinegar.( You may add more if you like more dressing).
- Sprinkled a pinch of black pepper on top and ready to eat.
Cucumbers are a summertime favorite of everyone due to the cooling. Cucumbers are crisp and refreshing, due to their high percentage of water. Cucumbers are low in calories but high in beneficial nutrients that may lead to various health benefits. From the house of HP Cotton, we present to you Cucumber-a name synonymous with kidswear in India! Not all cucumbers are long and green.