Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops. In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey and garlic powder. Place chops in dish, and turn to coat. Tastes similar to Hawaiian style teriyaki if you have ever had that.
They are so moist and full of flavor, you are going to love them. I also love using this Pork chops can intimidate a lot of people, because they tend to be a drier meat. However, this isn't always the case. You can cook Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops
- It’s 1 of large pack boneless pork chops (I used center cut, about 2 inch thick).
- You need of Sprinkle black pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked white rice.
Your dry meat, is usually from over. Very easy to prep, and even clean up as you cook. Taste was soup-erb.although the family could not figure Pretty good! I didn't have teriyaki so I used a soy-wasabi sauce instead and an extra TBSP.
Easy Teriyaki – Soy Pork Chops step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your pork chops……
- Place chops in a baking pan……
- Season both sides of chops with black pepper and garlic powder……
- In a bowl combine cream of mushroom soup, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, mix well……
- Place teriyaki mixture over each pork chop…….spread well……
- Place sliced onions on top of pork chops…….
- Cover pan and place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour or until pork chops are done…….
- Serve with white rice and enjoy 😉!.
Also, I think I will use crushed pineapple next time instead of chunks. Teriyaki pork chops are so tender and delicious. The sweet pineapple with the soy sauce and teriyaki make this meal oh so good! Another favorite is this Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops Recipe. It is so simple and delicious.