Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad. Get Inspired On Our Official Site. Easy macaroni salad with cucumbers and eggs is a twist on the traditional classic American macaroni salad. You will not believe how delicious it is.
Add the chopped eggs and mayonnaise to the macaroni mixture. Arrange salad in a lettuce-lined bowl and garnish with the halved eggs and reserved cucumber slices. Creamy Cucumber Pasta Salad takes my favorite summer cucumber salad and turns it into a delicious meal. You can cook Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 (16 oz) of box Macaroni (I used Muellers).
- Prepare 7 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber (keep skin on you prefer).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet relish.
- It’s 1 cup of plus two tbs of mayonnaise (I used Duke Mayonnaise).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 pinches of celery salt.
- It’s 2-3 pinches of onion powder.
- You need of small pinch of paprika.
- You need of small pinch of red pepper.
- You need of salt for taste.
- You need of pepper for taste.
Loaded with tender pasta, crisp juicy cucumbers, fresh dill and sweet white onion, this dish will be the hit of every potluck! The recipe combines two of my favorite summer side dishes. This Bacon and Macaroni Salad recipe we will be using all summer long for picnics & parties. The first time we made this i left the chopped tomato & cucumber on the side so you could add how much your personal preference was.
Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad instructions
- Cook the macaroni until package directions. Drain the noodles and set aside. While macaroni is cooking, rinse the cucumber and slice or remove the skin then slice then half each slice. Dice up the hard boiled eggs..
- Pour the Macaroni into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients along with the cucumbers and eggs. Mix Well. Add more seasoning if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving..
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle relish, sugar substitute, mustard, salt and pepper. The basic edition would be hard cooked eggs, celery, pickle relish and onions with a mayo based dressing. It's a pretty classic recipe, I believe.