Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad tastes just like deviled eggs, super creamy and loaded with celery, olives, pickles and red onion. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is creamy and loaded with hard boiled eggs. Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it when I make it.
Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad – creamy pasta salad with macaroni, eggs, celery, pickles, red onion and delicious mustard paprika dressing! Deviled egg fans, this one is for you! You can cook Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 lb of small shell or elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled.
- Prepare 6 of hardboiled eggs,chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small sweet onion finely chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Cayenne pepper or smoked paprika for garnish.
A pasta salad that has all of the flavors of deviled eggs, the popular and a staple appetizer of any party and get-together. Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is a rich and hearty twist on a classic. The eggs add a delicious depth of flavor along with a savory, creamy sauce Delicious creamy macaroni salad, deviled egg style! I have yet another macaroni salad recipe for you to enjoy.
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad instructions
- Place macaroni, eggs and onion in a large serving bowl. Combine remaining ingredients except cayenne or paprika. Mix well and add to pasta mixture..
- Mix gently but well and allow at least 2 hrs to chill before serving..
- Garnish with a few dashes of cayenne or paprika..
Reviews for: Photos of Deviled-Egg Macaroni Salad. Deviled-Egg Macaroni Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. All the deliciousness of deviled eggs and pasta salad in one colorful side dish! This macaroni pasta salad is perfect for family gatherings and is kid friendly. Deviled Egg Pasta Macaroni Salad is a great recipe to take to parties because it's easy to make and take a long.