Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers have fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses & wrapped in smoky bacon, grilled to crispy perfection. Stuffed with flavor, Jalapeno Popper Pork Loin will leave you stuffed and satisfied! Full of protein and taste, this will be a go-to dinner recipe!
Until I make these delicious Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops again – which will be whenever I feel like it because it was SO EASY. Now I'm not saying my Jalapeno Popper Smothered Pork Chops version is better than the original – pork roast wrapped in bacon is hard to beat for. Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Poppers – Everything is better with bacon right?? You can have Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops
- You need 4 (8 oz) of pork chops.
- You need of Chile powder and paprika.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s Touch of cayenne powder.
- You need of Juice of 2 limes.
- Prepare of For the topping.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 8 oz of pkg cream cheese.
- It’s 3 of lg jalapenos, deseeded and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese plus 1/2 cup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
These jalapeño poppers have diced cooked bacon mixed all into the stuffing. Once stuffed, I wrapped the pork tenderloin in bacon. This keeps the cheese from oozing out once melted and it adds an extra awesome flavour! Roasted potatoes are a great addition to any pork chop recipe.
Brad's bacon jalapeno popper pork chops instructions
- Let cream cheese sit on the counter until it is room temperature..
- Chop bacon. Fry until done but not super crispy. Drain grease and set bacon aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare the pork chops by cutting them widthwise every 1/4 inch. Do not cut all the way through the chop. Similar to the preperation of a Hasselbeck potato. Sprinkle liberally with the spices but lightly with the cayenne. Squeeze the lime juice over the top of the seasoned chops. Marinate uncovered in the fridge about an hour..
- In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the rest of the topping ingredients except the 1 1/2 cup cheese. Place mixture in fridge to chill 15 minutes..
- Arrange chops in a baking dish. Top with toppings. Try to push it down into the cuts that you have made in the pork. Bake uncovered in a 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Until temp of pork reaches 155. Spread remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese over the top and return to oven 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and tent with foil for 5 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Learn how to cut potatoes for bacon jalapeño pork chops with tips from a chef in this free. These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy and loaded with cheese. Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and jalapenos together in a small bowl. Using a sharp paring knife, cut a little opening for the pocket. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise and scrape out all of the seeds and white membrane using a spoon.