Garlic butter baked pork chop. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. The garlic butter on these Pork Chops make this one heavenly dinner. Typically, bone-in pork chops are thicker than those with the bone removed.
This main dish is a great dinner entree for busy weeknights and best with side dishes. I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. How to make honey garlic baked pork chops. You can have Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- Prepare 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
We start with making the honey garlic sauce, first, by combining honey, soy sauce One of my favorite pork chop recipes! Incredibly tender & super juicy pork chops coated in a sticky honey garlic sauce and baked to a delicious perfection. Pork Chop Recipe made with garlic, butter, and fresh thyme. Pork chops – I cooked four thick-cut rib chops.
Garlic butter baked pork chop step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
You can technically use any cut that you prefer, however, I recommend becoming familiar with their differences and adjusting the recipe as needed to avoid overcooking. These oven baked pork chops feature layers upon layers of flavor that make them especially tasty. They are first quickly browned over a fairly high heat An aromatic dry rub is applied to give the pork chops their amazing flavor. Finally, the chops are drizzled with a delicious browned garlic butter that. Garlic Butter Pork Chops With LemonFamily Food on the Table.