Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋. Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops recipe: These savory pork chops come out juicy, tender, and are complimented wonderfully by the parmesan, sage and garlic. Spread bread crumbs in a third shallow dish. Pat the pork chops dry with.
Press seasoning into meat with your fingers. Dredge seasoned chops in parmesan cheese, coating both sides. Then using tongs dip chops in egg mixture and let excess drip. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋
- You need 4 of bone in center cut pork chops.
- You need 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Place pork chops in bread crumbs and cover thoroughly. In a large skillet, on medium heat, heat olive oil. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. I have made this several times and it has always been a really big hit.
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops😋 step by step
- Heat 3 Tbsp olive oil in skillet over medium high heat and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cheese, bread crumbs, and all seasonings.
- Rub the remaining olive oil on pork chops, season with salt & pepper, then dip in the bread crumb mixture, making sure it sticks on all sides.
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side until the outside is crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer to a glass baking dish, cook in oven about 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops..
- Let sit at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy! 😋🍽️😍.
I will definitely be making this again! These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. These Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are a great weeknight dinner! Pork chops are often written off as dry or tough unless they're brined, but this How to Make Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops: To get started, set up your breading station with three separate bowls. One with Italian bread crumbs, one.