Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice. Simply Oven Baked Pork Chops and Rice. It is simple comfort food and is very versatile. You can use chicken quarters in place of chops or chicken broth in place of water.
Baked pork chops with rice is an easy one-dish meal with plenty of flavor from caramelized onion mixed into the rice. Sprinkle seasoned salt over all sides of each pork chop. In casserole dish, mix rice, beef broth, beef consomme, and butter. You can cook Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice
- Prepare 3-4 of bone in pork chops.
- Prepare 4 cups of brown rice.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Salt and pepper pork chops as desired and lay on top of rice. Place browned pork chops on top of other ingredients. Pork chops are cooked with rice and tomato in the soup to make for an easy dinner! Baked pork chops and rice is a comfort meal everyone craves.
Baked Pork Chops and Brown Rice step by step
- Set oven to 375°.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray, and put in your rice..
- Boil water and pour over rice..
- Place chops on top and season with onion powder, salt, pepper, and rosemary..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 min to an hour..
Cooked rice, combined with pork chops that are lightly browned, and your favorite can of soup means you will have a heaping helping of this comfort. Pork Chop And Brown Rice Casserole Recipes. Crock Pot Pork Chops Brown Rice Recipes. Jasmine Rice-Stuffed Pork ChopsEveryDay with Rachael Ray. Pork Chop And Rice Bake With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes.