Parmesan Baked Pork Chops. The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender. This is a great weeknight dinner idea, and it's an easy recipe to make.
I just put a thin coat of oil on the baking sheet and then just mist the tops of them with an oil sprayer so there is very little added fat. Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it. You can cook Parmesan Baked Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops (I didn’t have boneless and it worked just as good).
- It’s 1 of Tblsp olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of Tblsp pepper.
- You need 1 of Tblsp garlic powder.
These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. Bake up some delicious Parmesan Pork Chops tonight. The crispy herb Parmesan crust keeps them moist and delicious on the inside.
Parmesan Baked Pork Chops instructions
- On a plate mix the cheese, crumbs, pepper and garlic..
- Rub the pork chops with the olive oil. Both sides..
- Put the pork chops into the mixture. Cover it both sides..
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spay. (If you want you can use those foil pans if you like, easier on the clean up 😉).
- Place the pork chops in the pan and place in the preheated oven at 350 for 40-45 min..
- Hope you enjoy it!.
This easy dinner idea will satisfy everyone around the table! Mmmm, who's up for some juicy pork chops!? You know, the other white meat! Simple recipe for Baked Parmesan Pork Chops. Nice and crunchy on the outside, juicy on the inside.