Pork chops with lemon roasted potatoes and veggies. Learn How To Make Delicious Vegetable Meals with Swanson®. Perfect for A Quick & Delicious Meal. Yes, I know, it is super hot, but you want dinner fast, right?
Nestle the pork chops with the cooked vegetables and bake them until the pork chops are cooked through, and serve. The pork cooks a little bit faster than the vegetables in this recipe. that is why it's added later in the process. Like chicken breasts, pork chops are one of those easy, crowd-pleasing weeknight staples that you can really never go wrong with (hence why it's on repeat in so many households). You can cook Pork chops with lemon roasted potatoes and veggies using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork chops with lemon roasted potatoes and veggies
- Prepare of for the pork chops.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Oregano.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of For the potatoes.
- It’s 7-8 of small potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil you can also use vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground pepper.
- It’s to taste of Oregano.
- You need of For the veggies.
- Prepare 2 of broccoli sticks cut in to small pieces.
- You need 1 of cauliflower chopped in to small pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbs of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
The best chops, in our opinion, are cooked up simply, with nothing but a quick brine and a sprinkle of salt and pepper, which means they can be paired with just about any side. Sprinkle remaining herb mixture over pork chops. While the vegetables are in the oven, sprinkle some thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper onto the chops. Then place them in the tray on top of vegetables and add the apples.
Pork chops with lemon roasted potatoes and veggies instructions
- For the pork chops. Rub the oil on the chops than rub the salt pepper, oregano, and garlic,and let it sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Cut potatoes in to wedges and put in to a big bowl. Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pre heat oven to 350f. Tip the bowl with the potatoes in to a small baking pan and cover it..
- First put the potatoes in the oven covered for about 30 min. Than in a different lightly oiled baking pan add the chops in to the oven and cook for about another 1 hr both potatoes and chops.
- For the veggies steam cauliflower flower and broccoli till tender about 10 min. Add to a bowl,and add salt oil and lemon toss and serve.
Sprinkle a little extra virgin olive oil, and the juice of half the lemon on top of chops. Roasted Garlic Pork Chops with Potatoes and Carrots Pork chops vary in size and thickness, so adjust cooking times as necessary. Drain the potatoes, discarding the lemon and garlic. Meanwhile, finely chop the olives in a small food processor with some pepper. Press the olives onto both sides of the pork chops, then add the chops.