Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce. He made the best mushroom sauce for beef, but would not share his recipe. After trial and error, I think mine comes very close to his. Reviews for: Photos of Bordelaise Sauce with Mushrooms.
All Reviews for Pork Chops in Garlic Mushroom Sauce. This is my recipe for basic stuffed pork chops dressed up with a mushroom-wine sauce. (NOT using cream of 'shroom soup!) You can either use thick chops for stuffing, or my way, using basic chops just placed on top of the stuffing. Delicious and easy! (See additional notes at the bottom of the recipe). You can have Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce
- Prepare 4 of . 6 oz pork chop.
- It’s 1/4 cup of demi glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 box of stuffing mix or 2 cups if home made.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbls of rosemary.
- You need Splash of red wine.
This easy pork chop recipe was adapted from this Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce. The addition of mushrooms and shallots will make you fall in love! These delicious pork chops are one of my favorites to make for dinner! We have these, plus a few other pork chop recipes on constant rotation.
Stuffed pork chop topped with mushroom bordelaise sauce instructions
- First you need to make the stuffing. I like using my home made stuffing but out of the box works just as well. While stuffing is being prepared preheat oven to 350° F.
- Butterfly your pork chop and fill with the stuffing. Not so full that you can't seal it up for if it leeks out it will be harder in the end.
- Next in two bowls Mix 4 eggs until thoroughly blended and a bowl for about it 2 cups of flour. I add salt and pepper to the flour for extra seasoning but not required..
- Dip filled pork in egg wash then flour until full coated.
- While coating the pork add olive or canola oil to a pan and turn on mid to high heat. When hot add pork chop. Evenly cook pork till golden brown. It wont fully cook in the pan you just want that crunchy texture and that beautiful brown..
- Once browned put in oven for about 15 min..
- While the pork finishes its time to make the sauce. Quarter up whole mushrooms and put in a sauce pan. Then add water and your demi glaze. Cook over mid to high heat stirring constantly until it becomes thick..
- When the demi glaze is thick add a splash for sherry red whine and a tbls of rosemary..
- Finally when the pork is done 145° temped serve immediately and top with sauce. Also goes great with mash potatoes seeing as its like a gravy..
These smothered baked pork chops will be a family favorite, with an easy homemade sauce made with mushrooms, celery, onion, and a little lemon juice. The pork chops are baked with sliced mushrooms and a flavorful homemade sauce. Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Shiitake Mushroom Sauce. Pork tenderloin is a versatile cut that's ideal for hurried cooks because it roasts so quickly. Filled with a stuffing of fresh herbs, sausage, porcini and shiitake mushrooms, it makes a flavorful entree. —Taste of Home Test.