Sage Pork Chops with Preserve Sauce.
You can have Sage Pork Chops with Preserve Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sage Pork Chops with Preserve Sauce
- It’s 3 1/2 inch of pork chops.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rubbed sage.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mixed Italian herbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 c of fruit preserves.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Sage Pork Chops with Preserve Sauce instructions
- Season chops with salt, pepper, sage, and mixed herbs.
- Heat oil and butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Sautee chops 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove from pan and loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add vinegar, orange juice, and preserves to pan and reduce for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve sauce either underneath chops or on the side.