Pepper floured pork chops. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
Tender meat, crispy coating, full flavor, my they turned out just like what you'll find at your favorite Chinese restaurant! Fried Pork Chops No Flour Recipes. Pork dipped in flour and fried until crispy, served with collard greens and a large spoonful of gooey mac and cheese on the side. You can have Pepper floured pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepper floured pork chops
- Prepare 1 cup of pepper flour, see my recipe.
- It’s 5 pounds of assorted pork chops.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tablespoonful of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil for frying.
Dredge the pork chops in the flour mixture. First, make the seasoning for the pork chops: Flour, lemon pepper, seasoned salt, cumin, cayenne, salt, pepper, and love. I rubbed the pork chops with garlic powder onion powder and pepper then browned them. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
Pepper floured pork chops instructions
- Season each side of pork chops..
- Add pepper flour. See recipe, pepper flour. I usually have it in the zip lock bag. Then I had pork chops. Shake till coated. The shake off excessive flour..
- Fry In oil.
- Turn as needed.
- Fry till done put onto paper towels to absorb excessive oil..
For everything from weeknight dinners to great dinner party fair, pork hits the sweet spot of being all but universally adored, relatively inexpensive, and easy to prepare. The prime mistake most of us home cooks are making when it comes to pork chops? Pork Chops are dredged in Almond flour and creamy sauce is thickened with either Xanthan gum or Parmesan cheese. You get them this crispy by dreading them in Almond flour instead of the regular flour. These stove top pork chops use no flour, meaning there's no dredging or deep frying so they're healthier with far less calories.