Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops. Great recipe for Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops. This is one of my hubby's favorite meals. Everyone always asks for the Recipe. 🙂 sometimes I use bbq.
Want more easy recipes and tips from The Typical Mom blog? Here's the printable recipe for our dry pork rub and smoked bacon wrapped pork chops. The pork loin gets coated in a maple/brown sugar glaze with Dijon mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. You can have Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 8 small of Pork chops.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon.
It is then wrapped in bacon and drizzled with more maple syrup. Just wrap each pork chop in a couple slices of Jimmy Dean Applewood Smoked Bacon and sit it right in your crockpot. Wrap two slices of bacon around each chop. Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a play on my most popular recipe that has over half a million views in its first year, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Loin.
Brown sugar bacon wrapped pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine seasonings into small bowl and mix. (Salt and pepper to taste, just remember not too much salt… you are wrapping it in bacon)..
- Evenly cover pork chops in seasoned mixture..
- Wrap bacon around pork chop, so ends tuck under the pork chop. Sprinkle chops with any remaining mixture..
- Place bacon wrapped pork chops on to a pan and bake. You can also choose to use a broiling pan or any other pan that drains in order to crisp the bacon more..
- Bake on 350 until meat is thoroughly cooked (depends on the thickness of your pork chops). When nearing done put the oven on broil to crisp the bacon. When bacon is crisp on top, flip the pork chops and crisp the bacon on the other side..
On an almost daily basis readers would reach out to me to ask if the recipe could be made in a slow cooker and for months I said: "no, sorry there isn't enough fat in the pork loin to keep it moist, this is. Whip out this quick and easy recipe for any dinner party or game day event. They will fly off the plate! These perfect little bite-sized nuggets of pork are seasoned with the smokey, flavorful spices of paprika and dark chili powder, a kick of cayenne, and a glaze of brown sugar. Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops With Apple Cider Vinegar Glaze.