Easy pork chops. Check Out Easy Pork Chop Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen.
They are juicy, tender, and full of flavor. People absolutely rave about my recipe for the Perfect Thick Cut Pork Chop. It's about time I share an Easy Baked Pork Chop Recipe for those of you who prefer the boneless variety. You can have Easy pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy pork chops
- Prepare 6 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 200 grams of plain potato chips.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
Cook your pork chops so they stay tender, moist, and delicious. See how to make these pork chops smothered in a rich onion gravy. Pork Marsala "Super easy, super fast! Not to mention delicious!" – michael b.
Easy pork chops instructions
- Put potato chips in large zip lock bag crush with rolling pin.
- Prepare 2 eggs for dipping chops.
- Dip chops into beaten eggs then potato chips. Place on baker's rack with cookie sheet under..
- Add salt , pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste..
- Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes.
- I made rice and peas to go with chops. Everyone really liked this, hope you do as well..
Most Made Today Mix the dry ingredients and sprinkle on both sides of the pork chops. Place each of the chops on a piece of heavy foil. My Easy Baked Pork Chops are so tender and juicy, and the brown sugar spice rub gives them a ton of flavor! Pork is often overlooked as one of the tastiest and most versatile meats. Some of my favorite recipes in my recipe box are my easy Crock Pot Pork Roast and my mom's famous Oven Braised French Onion Pork Chops.